marjo775

New Members
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About marjo775

  • Rank
    New User
  1. I have today also set up a Windows-pc, to sync from the same folder in read-only mode. After copying half the content on the server, Windows-mediaplayer can't find a single mp3 or wma track with faulty unknown TAG's. All files seem playable. I have separately downloaded the same files on my android using "file manager" over wifi. All these files display correctly in VLC and Kodi, which I run as mediaplayers on my android device. All these trials indicates that the actual cause is the android-bittorrent-sync software, that makes the mp3 and wma files corrupt, but itself believes every
  2. I just did the same thing on my Sony xperia device, and the same problem occured. I.e., it's probably not an issue related tom my LG G4 device.
  3. Hi, I have setup a read-sync folder on my android, with selective-sync. I have a library of audiobooks, where each folder contains 100-200 wma or mp3 files. When I sync a folder, all audio-book files are downloaded. Bittorrent-sync states that all files are successfully downloaded. When I view the files in an android explorer, size of file looks ok. But when I try to play in VLC, not all files are playable. When i download 100 files, generally 5-10 files are corrupt. I.e. media player cannot read audio-tag information, or play the file. When I "clear" the corrupt files in bittorrent-sync