Auto Update

BryantI

Hi a bit of a strange request but was wondering why the auto update on 1.48.1 is still telling me it is up to date?

The reason I ask is I have this running on a work server but my user rights will not let me run a exe file to load a newer version. and to get head office to dial in to load a new version is a pain. I have updated it twice before always a bit behind but I am running 1.82.1 currently on my other machines hence wanted to bring the server up to date.

The Sync team are currently focused on Sync 1.2.

There is very little difference between builds 1.1.48 - 1.1.82 (the latest build currently available to end-users), only minor bug fixes - nothing that was deemed "critical" enough to warrant pushing out a new build via auto-update to every user.

Therefore if 1.1.48 is running fine for you without issue, you're not missing out an any "new features" by not running 1.1.82, and you shouldn't worry - 1.1.48 is compatible with 1.1.82.

Auto-update IS working, but not every "beta" build is pushed out via auto-update. Please be patient, new builds will be pushed via auto-update as and when appropriate.