Quickbooks Company Files 'access Denied'

bmassanek

Am am new to this service, and have managed to sync the folder I need to - all except the Quickbooks files I really need most. I get the following error message:

"Failed to download Quickbooks Company files\filename fixpartfile: access denied."

Some of the files are quite large, would that have any effect on the syncing?

Can anyone tell me what I need to do/change to sync these files?  If I can't figure this out 'working while on vacation' could suffer greatly...

(Using Windows 7 Home premium edition the the 'main' computer, Window 8.1 on the 'satellite' computer.)

Thank you!!

I can copy them; use them from dropbox, teamviewer etc.  Please let me know how to attach a screenshot within this program.

Thanks for your continued help on this.

Screenshot attached.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Quickbooks still open & running in your screen-shot?!

What happens if you exit/close Quickbooks?

Remember, Sync can't access files if they are currently opened/locked/in use by other applications. Closing such applications (not just the files within the application) is one way to ensure that the files you believe are no longer in use are actually no longer in use.