Sync Syncing Cover Art Pictures

I have a sync set between the My Music folder on my PC and another folder on my Android's MicroSD Card (all the way into the application's directory, because Google is dumb and won't let me sync a folder further anywhere else on the card).

For some reason, the Android folder includes pictures (I'm guessing cover art). The same pictures aren't present on the PC (not hidden either), so I'm guessing they're embedded on the audio files.

Is it normal for Sync to copy those pictures over to the Android?

Thank you.

No you won't see them as separate files. Android media daemon probably scanned those files and decided to show you the album arts.

You can try to exclude the folder from media scanner. Just put an empty file named .nomedia to the root of this folder.

Note that some media players may use this media scanner database to show you your music, so you will need to use one that can scan folders on its own.

No you won't see them as separate files. Android media daemon probably scanned those files and decided to show you the album arts.

You can try to exclude the folder from media scanner. Just put an empty file named .nomedia to the root of this folder.

Note that some media players may use this media scanner database to show you your music, so you will need to use one that can scan folders on its own.

Oh, I guess that explains it. Thank you!