Can't See My Devices Over Internet, But Over Lan Yes.

zkyevolved

Hello, I started this thread, but I guess I should have posted it here. So I'll copy and paste it.

http://forum.bittorrent.com/topic/37882-cant-see-my-devices-over-wan-but-over-lan-yes/

Hello. I just realized that my devices aren't visible over WAN! Today I went to my parents house and wanted to get a file. I loaded it up and it said I had 0 peers! That's impossible because I have a dedicated Raspberry Pi always on. 

I go home to see that it was on, and I didn't understand why. Now I'm sitting on my Desktop (with BTSync) and my Pi (with BT Sync) over LAN they appear on peers that are active. While over WAN they don't! It says 0 peers. I used it over 3G/4G as well as over Wifi at my parents house on my. 

Even sitting right here in front of it, I grab my phone (with mobile data enabled in the options) I open Sync, it says that I have multiple peers (my desktop and RPi), and I turn off wifi and all my peers disappear. They don't come back either until I turn on wifi! 

Am I missing some setting? This is my current configuration:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

post-44416-0-23439900-1428409739_thumb.p

can you please check out this article on the problem? it has some tips on what needs to be checked in network settings

The thing is that it's only on my phone. I have a laptop and I take it with me to work. Both connected to the same Wifi network my laptop picks up the sync server from my house but my phone doesn't... I've tried opening the ports to the raspberry pi by checking the settings to see which port it was listening to and proceeded to open them. Same result... [emoji20]