Manually Remove Devices From Device List?

If you have a device that you want to remove from your "My Devices" list you have to do it on the device itself.

You cannot remove a device from that list if you're not doing it on the exact machine - as of right now that's how you do it.

Open BitTorrent Sync - Options - My Devices - Click on THIS device that you're currently working on - Click unlink

Impossible, as the device I'm trying to remove was an intense of Sync on a NAS that was overwritten. Every time I installed a newer version it forced me to reconfigure everything and in turn registered another device of the same name. So I currently have 3 of these devices listed. Kind of annoying and I hope a feature is given to just remove a device from any client in the future. 

Is there no work around? A file that can edited somewhere?

2d

@2disbetter

Unfortunately no workaround for this issue. As Sync stores its data in binary format, you can't edit it with text editor as it is going to ruin binary data.

We know about this issue and plan to address it to future releases. Also note, that Sync automatically cleans up old devices after around 30 days being offline.

• 2 weeks later...

Also note, that Sync automatically cleans up old devices after around 30 days being offline.

This doesn't appear to be true. A duplicate device that was created when I reinstalled on the same machine is still visible in 'My Devices'. And I'm pretty sure it's been more than 30 days.