Can't 'disconnect' A Folder Anymore -- Option Disappeared.

mrkvs

The latest windows version 2.0.120 doesn't have the 'disconnect' option anymore, so the corresponding FAQ article is irrelevant (http://help.getsync.com/customer/portal/articles/1901281-how-to-disconnect-a-folder-?b_id=3895).

Now the similar option is called 'Remove'. The functionality is different though.  

I was trying to disconnect some folders to change its destinations on windows. 'Disconnect' is still present on mac and works the way it is described in the article. 'Remove', on the other hand, does remove the folder completely, so it disappears from the folder list. The only way to get that folder back (which is present on my other computer) is to remove all the folders from the list! Then suddenly all the folders from my account appear with dotted icons. Then theoretically I was able to 'connect' each folder. As soon as I connect the first (and any) one (finally picking the desired destination), all other folders are connected as well, having the same destination as the first one, which is absolutely unexpected. 

What can I do about that? How can I change destinations one by one manually?

Thanks!

post-21394-0-99896900-1432487055_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...