Temporary Files In Queue Doesn't Exist

Jaman42

19 files (14 KB) to peer name

$I47KHZ7

$I73C76Z

$I7RTIOM

I got these files in my queue, by the looks of it I guess they are temporary files of some sort and when I search for them they no longer exists on the drive being synced. How do I get rid of these files from the queue?

I did, well I thought I did. Then I had another look and realized it was my recycle bin that was also being synced, that's why the search didn't gave me any results I guess. I added it to the ignorelist and everything is good, perhaps $RECYCLE_BIN should be in the ignorelist by default? Thank you for a quick reply.

Yes I realize that, it felt a bit wrong doing so actually. Like I knew I was doing something I wasn't suppose to do, something that would cause small headaches :). However this time it worked out. I got a separate hard drive on my computer for work related stuff and already mapped up and everything so I didn't want to have to change the paths in all the programs accessing the folders.