Sync not removing files in this 3 way sync situation

Bananabob

I am syncing on 3 devices.

One directory(Z) exists on device A. This is synced to device B.

Device B then syncs a sub-directory (X) of directory Z with device C.

This all works well.

However, when I delete a sub-directory of directory X it reappears in a few minutes.

The only way I have manged to delete anything is to pause the syncing of directory X and then delete the sub-directories from it on all 3 devices and resume the syncing on all 3 devices.

Needless to say this is time consuming and annoying.

What am I doing wrong?

10 hours ago, Bananabob said:

when I delete a sub-directory of directory X

on which of A, B or C you do that? Most likely one of the others has no permissions to delete its local copy and propagates it back. 
OR: device B gets confused about which share the deleted subfolder event belongs to. 
what permissions you share Z from A to B, and X from B to C? 

It doesn't seem to matter which directory I delete from it always appears back again.

I have checked all properties and all is ok. All sync properties are as Read & Write and all Linux file properties are 775.

One more thing I should add is that the files in the directory do get deleted. So that when the directory is reinstated there are no files present, only sub directories.

See this instruction. Thank you. Don't forget to mention this forum topic when writing to support and don't forget to mention which subfolders and on which peer you delete. 
I'd rather you stop Sync, delete all the logs that you currently have on all peers, start Sync and reproduce the problem. So that fresh logs capture this problem solely. Thanks.

Well, pause only stops bits transfer. but all other activity still goes on - files indexing, peers connecting, etc, and recorded into the logs.

On 10/15/2016 at 1:14 AM, Bananabob said:

What next?

Follow the instructions above to reproduce the issue, collect the logs and send these to support. Thanks!