Excessive time difference between peers

MrTIBS

Hi,

Having been using the program for several years now, in the last 6 months or so I keep seeing this error which I think also affects the sync process from working as well.

The thing is, the "time difference", from what I can see there is only mention of if it's outside of a 10-minute limit or something that it should come up. However, the time difference in question here is CORRECTLY several hours, as the syncing is between computers in different parts of the world.

As this was never a problem before I am now not sure whether you have an 'added' limitation maybe, or if this is completely user-side and perhaps the fault of the system reporting the error rather than with the sync software at all?

Any help with this would be much appreciated as it currently makes the software less reliable than I believe it should be.

this error pop ups if UTC timestamp on peers differs by more than 10 minutes. All peers shall have it the same, taking into account their local time and timezone, so check these in first place.  There no any new limitations added on our side. 
This article will help to to verify the timestamps . To avoid further misunderstanding, I'll provide some comments ahead. UTC time shows the devices time relatively to Greenwich. 
So if peerA is in (UTC +01:00), and peerB is in (UTC +03:00) time zone, the local time of peerA will be, for example, 13:45, and for peerB 15:35 accordingly. However, their Greenwich time will be still the same peerA = 12:45 = 13:45 minus 1 hour, for peerB = 12:45 = 15:45 minus 3 hours. 
If either of the setting is wrong,  you get that error message: for example, on peerB you set "the correct time" - some 14:35, and get that its UTC is now 14:35 minus 3 hours = 11:45, and get 1 hour timediff with peerA.