Sync UI not showing (service on Windows)

BensTech

Running 2.5.7.1061 service mode on Windows.

On startup the web UI is blank for a few hrs and then shows information and then goes blank again. There are over 80 compressed 5MB logs files in between this. Tried with Firefox, Chrome, and IE. Within Chrome under Developer Tools - Console, I see the following.  Any ideas? Also, this is a PRODUCTION system (1.5TB w/800k+ files), so deleting folders and re-adding isn't viable. I emailed support but no response since last Thu. I sent in 2 more tickets and receive a request for a screenshot. Very disappointing, and I'm PAYING for the business license.

Chrome Developer Tools Console shows the following

app.js:46 start
app.js:4 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check xhr.spec.whatwg.org.
send @ app.js:4
:8888/gui/css/style.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

TX Peer_Dev Tools Console.png

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just don't pay attention to those css and js, these are redundant legacy, and not related to webui being blank.

Sync on start reads the database  and loads them to RAM. the bigger database you have, and the slower disk is, the longer it takes. Thus you see no UI yet. 

On 8/3/2018 at 7:59 AM, dinah said:

Same issue here on 2.5.13!

However it is loading but takes a really long time without any user feedback, especially on slower machines.

Upgrading to 2.6.0 has a "loading bar" now so on large sync sets, you can see the bar slowly move over but at least there is SOMETHING to make you realize things are loading.