Some folders not syncing

kelemvor

Howdy,

I've been using Sync for years to keep two folders in sync between two computers.  I noticed today that not all the folders from one PC are making it to the second.  If I create a new file, it show sup on the other side within a few seconds.  However, there are folder already on the first computer that aren't on the 2nd one.

Is there an easy way to tell the 2nd computer to refresh it's list and do a full compare to find the files it's missing and copy them again?  Or is there any way to find out what's going wrong?  I also noticed a strange icon next to the Sync icon on the folder.  No idea what it means but I'm attaching a screenshot.

Thanks for any help!

sync problem.jpg

Like I said, " If I create a new file, it shows up on the other side within a few seconds.  However, there are folders already on the first computer that aren't on the 2nd one. "

I just need to know how I tell the 2nd computer to refresh its list and realize that it's missing folders.  Or do I need to undo the sync and set it up again from scratch so that it will inventory what it has and download what it's missing?

The 2nd machine is read only.  The 1st machine is the Owner.  So everything I put on the first machine should go to the second machine.  The second machine never gets used so I don't think the files got manually deleted or anything like that.

I just checked the box to overwrite so we'll see what happens.  If it starts syncing, is there any way to view the queue so I can tell which actual files it's working on?