Sync Build Announcments

zpeverman

I see there are a few various threads started for when new builds are released. Would it be possible to create a Pinned thread that only moderators post to when there is a new build released? That way we can turn on notifications for that thread and get updated when it launches.

If this is already done, can someone link me to that thread, please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 6:28 AM, Neinstein said:

The post about the latest build is always pinned. Currently at #1. However, based on the extremely low build and forum activity, I have a feeling that Resilio Sync is seeing a slow death like so many other sync apps in the past. I don't know why but I assume economical reasons. Sad!

You didn't understand the request. The problem is that each release has its OWN sticky thread. So when new release 2.6.4 post is made, its a new thread with no existing notifications.  Whereas if they had a thread called "Resilio Releases", then you could subscribe to that thread and be notified automatically each time a release is made. They just need to top post in that thread so the newest release is always post #1.

But you're right about the slow death.