Linux users out of luck for 2.7? Please confirm

I was delighted to see that Resilio finally got an update ... and then worried when I read this:

https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000508484-sync-home-sync-business-free-vs-pro-

Running on a Server:
Server Operating System means all Windows Server group and Linux and NAS with non-arm based CPU. While Sync Home Free or Fro is not supported for Windows Servers at all, Sync Business requires license which can be purchased from our site - Server support is available for packs with 20 seats and more

Is this true, can I no longer use Linux on a personal license?  The changelog only mentions Windows Server, but the support article above looks like Linux is included as well ... i.e. every computer I own except my work computer.

I use Resilio to sync my media library from my HTPC to my laptop and my backup system.  All of these run Ubuntu on regular computers (i.e. non-Arm based).

Should I be looking for some new software?  I'd really love to keep using Resilio — I've been using it since it was Bittorrent Sync in beta.  I did pay for a personal license.  But there's no way syncing my media library is worth $30 monthly for a business license.