SD Card Access

Jarrod

Having a problem, wonder if anybody has had something similar. I have a microSD card in my android head unit in my car with music on it. I'm running resilio sync ....my thoughts were that it would be nice if resilio sync would just sync my music from my computer whenever it's connected to the internet. I do this same thing on multiple other android devices. Anyway, for some reason resilio sync cannot get access to the SD card. Usually, you have to "grant" access to the SD card, which is part of the process in the app, but it never pops up the screen to choose the root of the sd card. So the app can never see it. Seems to work fine on all other android devices I have doing the exact same method. I've tried the debug suggestions on the feedback section, but no luck. Have also submitted tickets to resilio sync, but no reply in 3 weeks. Just wondering if anybody else has done something similar or had a similar issue.

• 1 month later...