IPv6 Support

fukawi2

I have my desktop and laptop on the same network; the network is dual-stack configured and both hosts have working IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity.

A tcpdump shows that btsync is only using IPv4 for communications though.

What is the state of IPv6 support?

(Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I did do a search but only found side-mentions of IPv6, and one other unanswered question about IPv6 support)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,

I am running Debian Wheezy 32 bit on a VPS with a static IPv6 address. Apache2 without ssl is running and up as well as reachable from the outside via webbrowser.

I can't figure out why the hack I can't access the http://[ipv6]:8888/gui webGUI from BTSync. Netstat -tulpn shows a running process and I dpkg-reconfigured it.

Any hints? It there IPv6 support at all? What could I do if no native IPv6 support was build in to make it run?

A native German tongue asking kindly,

bru

+1 to IPv6 Support!

I have my desktop and laptop on the same network; the network is dual-stack configured and both hosts have working IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity.

A tcpdump shows that btsync is only using IPv4 for communications though.

What is the state of IPv6 support?

(Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I did do a search but only found side-mentions of IPv6, and one other unanswered question about IPv6 support)

How did you do that with tcpdump?