nasht00

Stuck On "pending"

I have installed 1.4 on Ubuntu and MacOS.

On Ubuntu, I created a folder, shared the link by email.

I clicked on the link from the Mac.

On my Mac, it says the folder is "pending", and on Ubuntu it says "no peers".

I created a BTSync backup on Android (1.4.44.0), and passed the link to a Windows client (1.4.75).

Windows says "Pending", and Android says "Connect to a device".

A second Windows client syncs with the above Windows client just fine.

Edit: Nevermind - I found the "Access request" notification on Android :-)

@nasht00 @forbajato - This might be what you're looking for as well?

Same problem here - Sync stuck at 'pending' on Android side. A sync between two desktops works fine. I don't see any "Access Request" either. :(

I need a way to remove the dotted "Pending approval" folder from my folder list. Its annoying.

Anyone figured this out yet?

Figured it out, highlight the "pending" ROW, once its highlighted the FAR right you will see 2 new options appear by magic. Use this magic 3 dots to open a sub-menu and hit delete.

emphasis on how ridiculous this is... hint hint fix fix nudge wink.

Dear users,

If mobile platform involved - make sure you check the approvals. If desktops only - please check the connectivity between your peers as approvals use completely same way as usual sync.

I already checked that, I was able to sync between these computers perfectly. Then I deleted all the shares and created new ones. No nothing works anymore. Also restarted both computers multiple times and deleted and added the shares again.

Hmm. Now one day later an "Access Request" notification shows up on Android (I didn't interact with Sync in the meantime). When I select the notification, it says "no requests to approve", and the share still says "Connect to a device".

Ah, after navigating to the menu in the Sync app on Android and selecting Approvals, I see the pending approval.

After clicking the green checkmark and waiting for 30s or so, laptop and Android are syncing.

Old thread but it affected me today. I use 2.1 (2.2 doesn't work good) and I had "All/New peers I invite must be approved by me" unticked when generating a key, despite this the remote PC got stuck on pending approval. So I re-generated a key with the option ticked and then it worked.