Hi guys,

I've a problem on one of my windows clients:

I'm missing the explorer context menu entries

- Sync to this device

- Remove from this device

- Remove from all devices

I do have:

- Share with Bittorrent Sync

The share-menu is also available on already synced folders.

At the current state I can not sync a whole folder to my device. Selective Sync is enabled and the bts-File is downloaded on double-click.

Does anyone have an idea how to get this entries?

Reinstall didn't help and I can see the registration in ShellExView from Nirsofer, so it's a bit strange..

• 2 months later...

Hello Helen

Yes both SyncShellExtension64_33554560.dll and SyncShellExtension86_33554560.dll are there. Also tried restarting explorer.exe and restarting Windows and it still not working.

Actually I wrote to Bittorrent Sync Support. They suggested the same thing as you so I explained that it didn't solve the problem. That was 3 days ago and we have had no further reply from Bittorrent Sync Support :/

• 3 months later...

teoky,

Let's proceed in the ticket. A suggestion was provided there. 

What's the status of this? Kind of annoying that you took it to a private support ticket, others have the same problem after many months with no solution. Do you want us all to file support tickets and take up your time?

What's the solution?? This is happening on all 5 of my windows machines with selective sync.

Edited by eldee

• 4 months later...

This exact issue seems to be happening when you install BtSync as a service. I would like to have the service run on my NAS so that it doesn't need any attention. But I would also like to be able to right click and say sync to this device or remove from this device. I do not have the syncShellExtension..... File in my sync application folder.