Won't Connect File

jelloskins

I have a stalled sync that shows this:

Won't connect file "/Users/user/BitTorrent Sync/folder-git/test/l.git/objects/3c/1e2397879f6202aac22dafac87e701468066d5", no diff

It shows this for many files and is stalled forever on these files.

The other side shows this:

[20150623 15:09:31.342] JOURNAL[3539]: skipping load torrent for file "filename" - has diskio job

Thanks! I checked using lsof/fuser but there were no users. I restarted the server and it appears to be working now. Maybe the files got locked for some strange reason and a reboot cleared it. I'll reply again after it finished or if it stalls again.

It stalled again after moving a few files. In fact, if I restart btsync, it will move a few files then stall with the "has diskio job" log line.

[20150624 14:26:48.708] FC[3539]: load torrent request, will try to load torrent for file "/var/git/valefor/ballad/prj/Layout.git/objects/2a/dea5e568d85c8a8ad9da6b82c6b77b81011f1c"

[20150624 14:26:48.708] JOURNAL[3539]: skipping load torrent for file "/var/git/valefor/ballad/prj/Layout.git/objects/2a/dea5e568d85c8a8ad9da6b82c6b77b81011f1c" - has diskio job

When it stalls, it stalls all files. Even if I create new files on the server, they won't show up on the client, even as a BTS file.

More info:

Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS (64-bit)

Filesystem EXT4 on Amazon EBS (magnetic)

lsof/fuser report no use of the files.

• 1 month later...

I am now experiencing the identical issue. Identical wording.

One of my drives containing about 1.5TB of data synced with no issues, but now I've added another with about 2TB, and btsync stalls after about 10GB every time. Stopping and restarting via systemctl doesn't even fix it. I need to do a full reboot.

Ubuntu 15.04

btsync 2.1.1 (51)

The files are not actively open by any process. All of my drives have successfully synced before, but I recently did a full wipe/reload of my backup drives, and decided to upgrade to 2.1.1 (51) before configuring the new syncs.

paparoux,

diskio job in log means that this file is involved in some ...well... disk io job so the torrent will not be loaded for it till this job is done. 

won't connect file .... no diff - Sync cannot check or the files indeed doesn't have difference on two machines. 

Please update to 2.1.3  and submit logs to support team. Thank you !