Latest Desktop Build 2.1.3

RomanZ

Dear community,

Sync 2.1.3 is now available. You can get it via official download site or using direct links below. Build is not yet pushed to auto-update.

Direct Download Links:

A list of what's new, improved, changed, and fixed in this version is available in the change log.

Latest Android build is now also available via direct link: 2.1.0 APK

Maybe you should just wait for tuxpoldo to update his version since you seem not too familiar with linux.

You could also follow this post and the following posts after that to replace the binary.

Just be careful what you are doing!

For your Pi you would need to download the ARM version instead of the "linux" version.

Here is the post I am reffering to: http://forum.bittorrent.com/topic/18974-debian-and-ubuntu-server-unofficial-packages-for-bittorrent-sync/page-37#entry107497

If you tar -xf the file linked in the article you will end up with the app folder owned by 1010 in group 1012.

http://help.getsync.com/customer/portal/articles/1888508

I have reported the same behavior a couple weeks ago for my Pi.

Wondering what that is.

I know you can just chown root:root -R /mnt/DroboFS/Shares/DroboApps/BitTorrent_Sync but it's just.. well maybe something easy to fix for the future.

drego85,

Can you please check one thing - is the problem relevant for 1.4 folders as well or only for 2.0 folders?

In any case, sending logs to support team is welcomed.

Hi, the problem is in the folders 2.0! I do not have folders 1.x!

Now I'm back to version 2.1.1 is everything works, I'm transferring 70GB correctly the last two weeks.

I have already written to the Support, and I picked up the log before returning to the previous version. I await their response.