Adding Another Computer.. Must Come From Original?

anotherusername

Hello- It was awhile ago that I added all my machines to my Pro license. Now, I'd like to add another.

What is the best way to do this? Do I need to get the URL/Code from the original computer that I originally set this up on? Now, the silly question: How do I know which one was the 'master'? I have 14 computers that all sync data (stupid, I know).

Any guidance how I add my 15th? I tried from a random client, but things appear to have exploded.

Thx.

Got it and will do. I tried adding the pro license BTS file and it threw the whole network into disarray. All the other machines then said my pro license was no longer valid and subscribed them from the folders. Thus, I removed it from that machine. I'll go the route you're suggesting.

And yes, everything is bi-directional..

Thx!

anotherusername,

Sorry, cannot find your order to learn more details about your license, and they are not mentioned here either, to give you a more specific reply, so there will be a lot of if's. 

if you have a multi-seat business-type license:

Determining who's the master:  "master" will be the one where you applied the license key first and all other devices linked to its identity. You can learn who is the master in Sync menu -> License. See option "Owner" - its the identity name there. All others will be under "users" section  - the identity names with who you shared your seats. 

Adding another machine to Pro license: 

- if you want new machine to be also Master - then on one of the existing masters go to "My devices" -> Link device, copy M-key, paste it to "Manual Connection" field on the new machine, It'll link to Master's identity and will also become Pro. DO NOT apply the same key on another machine - it'll steal the ownership from existing master, which you actually saw.

- if you want to share one of the seats : on master in License menu, near "Seats' info , copy the link and use is in "manual connection" on the new machine. Approve of it. 

If you have one-seat business-type license, that, as great GreatMarko said, there is no master and all your devices linked to this Pro identity are the master. 

Adding another machine to Pro license:  there is only one option - on one of the existing masters go to "My devices" -> Link device, copy M-key, paste it to "Manual Connection" field on the new machine, It'll link to Master's identity and will also become Pro. DO NOT apply the same key on another machine - it'll steal the ownership from existing master, which you actually saw.