Timed Pauses Per Shared Folder / Prioritize Specific Files & Folders

bzowk

Hey Guys - 

Just a quick suggestion of a feature often used in SABnzbd.  As I download from many different applications on my PC, sometimes I want to pause specific services so that others will have the full bandwidth yet don't want to wait for the downloads to finish (or have to remember) to start them again.  I use NetBalancer to assign priorities to specific application's traffic which helps with some of this, but it doesn't work exactly the way you'd hope it would.  

SABnzbd has a great feature which allows you to pause the entire queue for a set duration of time after which it will automatically resume downloading.  It would be great to have this capability as a whole of preferably per shared folder in BTSync.

For example, in SABnzbd, clicking this option for the main queue provides you with the following options:

• 5 minutes
  • 15 minutes
  • 30 minutes
  • 1 hour
  • 3 hours
  • 6 hours
  • Pause for... (Where you may enter a custom minutes value)

Is there any possibility of having a similar feature for BTSync? 

If not, it would be great to at least have some way to instruct BTSync the specific files / folders you wish to be downloaded / uploaded first.  Currently, I have to move files around on the host, wait for them to sync, then remaining, lower priority files back to download - or - transfer individually via FTP which is a pain.

Any chance for either of these?  Thanks!

Edited by bzowk
Title Change

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...