BTsync v2.3.8 | Synology DSM 6

Your solution, starting with version 2.3.8 to support only the Synology DSM 6 is not a good solution. The reason is, that available App's for DSM 6 are not fully developed and also DSM 6 itself in some things is still buggy. This means that not all users can change from 5.2 DSM to DSM 6. Why you no longer support both DSM 5.2 and 6 ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

i can not update DSM 6.0 to the lastest version...

I have BTS v2.3.8-1 and DSM 6.0-7321 Update 7

I want to update to DSM 6.0.2 put I get the message that BTS is not compatible and it will be deactivated...

What can I do???

Thank you for your feedback

AJH

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 12.48.51.png

You must uninstall BTsync. But I make this in this way, that I make with WinSCP a copy of the folder. I stop the service, copy the folder, uninstall BTsync, modify DSM, install BTsync, stop the service again, copy all files back, start the service. I think, you have DSM 6.0.1 and the BTsync 2.3.8 for DSM 6?

I also install now DSM 6.0.2 and it was enough to stop the services. Uninstall was not needed. After Updating DSM 6.0.2 I start the service and it runs as before.