Migrate Resilio from Synology 1815+ to new 1817+

I've Resilio setup on my existing Synology 1815+ that syncs data from a number of other devices.  Now, I've bought a new Synology 1817+ that is going to replace the 1815+, but am still be keeping the 1815+ with the old drives for other backup use, but NOT with Resilio sync. 

I've already rsync over the directories from the 1815+ to the new 1817+ that Resilio sync uses to sync from other devices and installed the Resilio sync package into the 1817+.

Is there an easy way for me to move the old configuration over from the 1815+ to the 1817+ without having to redo all the syncs from scratch?

After you install Sync package on the new NAS, you can try and move the storage folder and put it in its place on the new NAS: 
/usr/local/resiliosync/var - this is the directory here Sync keeps its settings. Start the package and it shall take it up. 

This trick works with other platforms, but frankly speaking NAS case not tested in the lab, and I haven't tried it...