Peer disappearing and not adding new folders

TheFlow

Hello,

I have a problem on one of my Sync clients: It won't see other devices in "my devices" screen, and other devices don't display this client either. Worse, any added folder from other clients won't show, and any added folder in this client won't appear on others. Manually adding folder via key works. Apart from this, syncronization works well in this client as in others, for existing shared folders. This client is under windows 10 up to date, firewall has been disabled to try troubleshooting to no avail. Other clients don't have this problem between them. i've tried waiting for >24h but time didn't solve the problem.

My sync runs on several platforms (Windows 10, Windows server 2010, Synology, Android). All versions are latest 2.5.x except on my NAS running DSM 5.2, for which only 2.4.4 is available.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

Just a follow-up. Support told me that my database for identity folder (.SyncUser####, where identity details are stored) was corrupt on PC's side. To fix that in Sync on PC in My devices, I had to select this device -> Unlink. After that re-link to NAS again and voilà!

Support was very efficient and quick, thanks!