Add confirmation button when selecting "Remove from all devices on PC"

behinduall

There's a confirmation for removing a file on the Android app but its not available on Windows. And I am not sure why. Whenever I want to remove something from my currently using PC, I always have to make sure I don't accidentally press the wrong button. I have lost some data already because this hasn't been implemented. Please implement this tiny 'feature' quickly as this should not be the case especially when one single button press could delete potentially everything from all devices. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/1/2018 at 1:18 PM, behinduall said:

There's a confirmation for removing a file on the Android app but its not available on Windows. And I am not sure why. Whenever I want to remove something from my currently using PC, I always have to make sure I don't accidentally press the wrong button. I have lost some data already because this hasn't been implemented. Please implement this tiny 'feature' quickly as this should not be the case especially when one single button press could delete potentially everything from all devices. 

+1 This is essential. I have lost files due to this. 

A random twitch when trying to select Remove from THIS device and the files are gone for good.

I work with some very large files and can't spare the space to use the archive for all my shares either.

in Sync power user settings change "disable_remove_from_all_devices" to true.  You won't have this option in context menu. But if you will need to propagate deletion, you will need to first convert the file to placeholder and then delete the placeholder.