Mac Os X: When The System Goes To Sleep Btsync Crashes

MrCamaleo

Hallo,

I'm using BTSync (1.3.94) to keep in sync my development folders between a Mac Mini and a MacBook Air.

I leave both systems always on but, to save energy, I let them "sleep" after an hour I do not actively use them.

I guess there is a problem in BTSync as it's not able to restart syncing when my systems are going back "to work" after having enetered in sleep mode. In such cases most of the time BTSync crashes when I open it (Open BitTorrent Sync...).

Can anybody confirm if there is a workaround or if this is a bug (or a missing feature) that is planned to be added later?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

MrCamaleo, 

Please collect

1) BitTorrent Sync crash report from~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/ (latest ones)

2) Keep debug logging enabled and collect them from ~Library/Application Support/BitTorrent Sync (sync.log and sync.log.old) after crash 

3) in the same folder (~Library/Application Support/BitTorrent Sync) collect .dmp files (latest ones) 

and send these all to syncapp@bittorrent.com. Please, put link to this topic in the message .Thanks!