Don't Update To Btsync 2.0

I've removed my 1.4 shares, to upgrade to 2.0 shares (of course i've made a backup from the settings and the database).

First i've set the new share to be preapproved when new client connects, but even if i approved the connection, the client wrote "waiting for approval". So approvals do not work, it's OK, i don't need it.

So i've disabled the approve requirement, and tried again... but the client still writes "waiting for approval" while it isn't needed.

Then i said ok, i've just restore to 1.4 database, so restored everything that is related to btsync, but that isn't worked, as the client pc (slow arm pc) started to reindex everything, and ignore the old database.

On the windows PC i've also restored everything, but it writes "cannot identify the destination folder", which means that btsync stores some data in somewhere else, not on my computer!

So i'm gonna stop using btsync, not just because they released the heavily bugged 2.0 without proper testing, but because btsync 2.0 is communicating and storing data on an external server, which means it's not secure anymore.

On the windows PC i've also restored everything, but it writes "cannot identify the destination folder", which means that btsync stores some data in somewhere else, not on my computer!

So i'm gonna stop using btsync, not just because they released the heavily bugged 2.0 without proper testing, but because btsync 2.0 is communicating and storing data on an external server, which means it's not secure anymore.

Sync does not store your data on any "external servers"

For help with the "cannot identify destination folder" error, please see this help article.

Sync does not store your data on any "external servers"

For help with the "cannot identify destination folder" error, please see this help article.

So 2.0 simply just overwrote the ID of the folder, that's why that error appears, which means all of my bacups are useless, because i didn't backed up the .sync folder... whatever, it ruined my shares, and i don't want to reindex 700 gbytes of data, especially not on a slow ARM cpu...

I've gave it another chance, so i have the shares set on both computers, and seem to be work... the only problem is, that the files are not synced ;)

Both clients see each other, but no files are transferred... so syncing on 2.0 shares don't work at all.

The client where the files should be synced, actually writes after every start that: "Finished syncing with x" but does not sync at all.

I've gave it another chance, so i have the shares set on both computers, and seem to be work... the only problem is, that the files are not synced ;)

Both clients see each other, but no files are transferred... so syncing on 2.0 shares don't work at all.

The client where the files should be synced, actually writes after every start that: "Finished syncing with x" but does not sync at all.

Any chance you have selective sync enabled?

Any chance you have selective sync enabled?

No, where can i set that?

If i set the client to read only, then nothing is synced. If i set it to read & write, then starts re-indexing everthing. Which i don't want to wait for, as it would take days.

Also btsync creates a lot of single character folders without files, with single char subdirectories inside the share.

I've reverted to 1.4 folders from backup, and with that syncing works...