Latest desktop build 2.7.3

Helen

Since so far the people at Resilio don't leave comments on anything that's here in terms of questions and hints, you can assume that no new version will be coming, at least for now. So you can only work with the current version as long as it runs without errors.

I recommend you to look around in parallel, because if the current version will not run anymore, you already have a solution.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Resilio Sync since March 2022 and thus now for 2 years still is on v2.7.3 and Resilio Connect now is on v3.8.2.2285 (18/March/2024). Maybe the maintainers of Resilio can comment on what the strategy is for the future with Sync. I have a personal but all too obvious opinion and as a multiple licensee I am not pleased.

On 3/20/2024 at 11:22 PM, Andy+ said:

Resilio Sync since March 2022 and thus now for 2 years still is on v2.7.3 and Resilio Connect now is on v3.8.2.2285 (18/March/2024). Maybe the maintainers of Resilio can comment on what the strategy is for the future with Sync. I have a personal but all too obvious opinion and as a multiple licensee I am not pleased.

Hell yeah… I'm currently kindda ready to get a license even it doesn't give me almost anything useful. In fact I'm more tempted with new functionality of Business version, but no, I wouldn't pay for it. Anyway, I'm still holding my money as I see no reason to pay for abandonware, sigh…

I have had several licenses for years and was already using BTsync. As the current software no longer runs cleanly and reliably on the advancing Linux, Windows and Android platforms, as I can only work with a fully reliable package on all these devices, I was forced to use the competitor's product, which has the same P2P concept.

In addition, monthly updates for all platforms, with beta versions for interested users in between, works perfectly and is free of charge.

Resilio brought this on itself, I was a paying user.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 9:33 AM, Andy+ said:

I have had several licenses for years and was already using BTsync. As the current software no longer runs cleanly and reliably on the advancing Linux, Windows and Android platforms, as I can only work with a fully reliable package on all these devices, I was forced to use the competitor's product, which has the same P2P concept.

In addition, monthly updates for all platforms, with beta versions for interested users in between, works perfectly and is free of charge.

Resilio brought this on itself, I was a paying user.

Did you switch to S***T***g ?

A selective sync is not or not yet available as a feature with Syncthing. In my case, I only have selective sync only for one directory and there I work with the Ignore list in the GUI and enter the files/directories that should not be synced. Finally is the same result.