MacOS High Sierra - Statusbar color wrong

CobusT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

While this is aesthetic and not functional, it does mean that anyone who runs dark mode has had a big old glaring white spot on their menubar for *four months*. No, I don't care if you have an update in the pipe - Resilio is clearly still pushing updates to version 2.5, and they can fix the *** icon. This is not an intractable architectural issue; it's drawing an icon on the screen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So here we are 7 months later.

A spectacular display by Resilio of being unable to fix and release such a trivial issue in an acceptable timeframe, I am beginning to worry about Resilio's capability to handle non-trivial issues.

Not to mention the Java client still holding top ranking on my Mac's "Using significant energy" programs list.

Is the company in financial trouble? I hope not, as I love the program -- however it would be nice to see regular updates and a less resource-intensive client implementation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 5:21 AM, Helen said:

the fix will be included into the upcoming major update. Sorry for the inconveniences.

When will this released... still waiting for any update. When the major update isn't ready, please release some update with this fixed. 

• 3 weeks later...

It's super annoying that this is still an issue over 8 months after being reported... can they make it to a whole year? Probably.

It's a small thing but I'd expect better than that for software I actually pay for. It's does make you wonder about renewing subscriptions when such small things take so long to rectify. Obviously not a very customer friendly dev process.

Thank you Kos.

Having installed the RC, I can see the icon issue is fixed which is great.

I know a small development team must prioritise their pipeline, and that the enterprise side of Resilio is exciting and means more money, however please don't let Resilio Sync Home become abandonware as the same people that use it at home (i.e. us) are the ones that will recommend the Business or Enterprise versions (or warn against them) once they are at their workplace.

The sequence of unexpected events delayed Sync 2.6. I can see how this might look like product becomes abandoned, but I want to assure you it is not. We will continue developing Sync. I hope that besides fixed icon you will enjoy faster transfer speed and free single file transfer.

Thank you for your support guys. 

Happy syncing.

kos